Be Smart - Be Mobile
On June 16, 2015, 18:00, Laboratory for Social and Anthropological Research jointly with European Union Centre in Siberia will hold a roundtable discussion themed ‘Be Smart - Be Mobile: migration as it is perceived by the youth’.
Here, discussed will be youth academic mobility as one of the types of world migration in three dimensions:
- studying (various aspects of learning, styles and kinds of educational strategies);
- daily life (living conditions in different countries);
- adaptation (common problems facing students and solutions to them).
Undergraduate and postgraduate students, young researchers with academic (educational or research) mobility experience are welcome to participate.
Invited experts to attend:
- Viktor I. Dyatlov, Dr.Sc. (History), Professor of Department of Early Modern, Contemporary History and International Relations, Irkutsk State University,
- Yekaterina B. Demintseva, Cand. Sc. (History), Leading Research Fellow at Institute of Social Processes Management, NRU Higher School of Economics (Moscow),
- Konstantin V. Grigorichev, Dr.Sc. (History), Associate Professor of Political Science, History, and Religion Studies, Irkutsk State University.
Anastasia Strakevich, fourth year student of TSU Department of World Politics.
Venue: 34, Lenin Ave., room 37 (TSU 3d building)